.photo by me from the front seat of the cab on our way home from the seahawks game saturday night.
It’s official. The kids and I are Bellingham residents now.
After a very long, very exhausting day (that may have involved being rear ended in the fast lane on I-5), all three kids are sleeping soundly in their beds, I’m popping some pain pills and hitting my work to-do list, and Josh is back in Seattle finishing up the house and his last days at work.
More on all of that later.
In the meantime, I present…
18 Things that I never did in Seattle.
1. Hike Mt. Si
2. Visit the Seattle Aquarium
3. Take the Water Taxi from downtown to Alki
4. See the naked bike parade in Fremont
5. Paddle board on Lake Union
6. Spend the day winery hopping in Woodinville
7. Hit a cyclist with my car
8. See the cherry blossoms on the trees at UW
9. Walk through the arboretum
10. Eat pho
11. Have dinner at every Tom Douglas restaurant
12. Or every Ethan Stowell restaurant
13. See the day after Thanksgiving parade downtown
14. Have a coffee at the original Starbucks
15. Go to a concert at Benaroya Hall
17. Check out a Seattle Storm game
18. Discover where the hell Madrona is
I’m not done with you, Seattle.
ps. if someone would have told me that the internet connection in bellingham is FUCKING SLOW, i might have stayed in seattle.