1. I hear that it’s Friday?
2. I’m so tempted to take the kids down to Seattle this weekend to see Josh and help him out at the house, but I know that we’d probably set both him and the kiddos back a step, so we’re staying put. We miss him and he misses us. Just a few more days, right?
3. Tonight, I have a serious date with my email inbox which has over 300 emails to deal with. Not spam emails. Real emails that need real responses. (any suggestions of a place to go work in bellingham? somewhere that’s open late?)
4. Article of the day: Bloggers we love with books that we can’t put down on allParenting
5. Have you been watching The White Queen? I think it’s on Starz? It’s based on Philippa Gregory’s books, which I love (are you reading this, Mrs. Simon?).
6. I couldn’t find my calendar for about 10-minutes today and it nearly gave me a heart attack. Turns out it was on the front seat of my car. Also turns out that I need to finish unpacking and getting organized so that I can find my mind again. I think my brain is still packed in a box somewhere that says “Misc. Shit.”
7. Have you seen the picture of North West? Um, she’s a doll. I probably should say that she’s cuter than Beyonce and Jay Z’s little girl, but… Nice work Kim and Kanye. Now, let’s try not to make her an asshole, okay?
8. These boots. (need I say more?)
9. Meg, while looking at houses: “Mommy, does this house look like it comes with a puppy?” (no.)
10. Dear book club. Did you have fun last night? I missed you all. Who was the first to bring up the sex club? Love, Katie. (who didn’t read the book.)
11. I can’t even tell you how well the kids have been getting along and how good they’ve been since we moved. There have been hard moments here and there, especially without Josh here, but overall, they’ve been playing together sweetly for hours upon end and have been so helpful. I’m feeling very thankful for this smooth transition.
12. Today, I was trying to find those mason jar sippy lids online and instead of typing maSON, I typed maJOR about six different times before finally realizing why I was only getting camo flasks as suggestions.
13. The girls’ new school has early release every Wednesday. I’m not sure how I feel about that yet… It could be a great way to recharge in the middle of each week. Or, it could
14. Okay, now it’s actually Monday evening…